- Put cashews and oats in a food processor until it reaches a flour-like consistency.
- Add in dates and mix until well combined.
- Add in nut butter, hemp hearts, Zevia Ginger Ale, and collagen (if desired) and mix until fully combined.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and roll in extra oats (if desired).
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes, then transfer to a storage container.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 tbsp Zevia Ginger Ale
- 2 scoops collagen (optional)
- extra 1/4 cup for rolling (optional)