Zevia Cream Soda Bread
Recipe by Shut the Kale Up.
Yields: 1 loaf
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, sugar, and vanilla bean ghee in a large bowl and whisk
- Add in the Zevia Cream Soda and mix until lumpy and thick
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil (or oil of choice) and bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- 2 tbsp Madagascar vanilla bean ghee
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- coconut oil