Zevia Cranberry Orange Bread
This zesty, sugar-free bread is as airy as it is delicious!
Yields: 8 slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sea salt, dried cranberries, and orange zest. Stir to combine.
- Add the Zevia Orange Soda and melted coconut oil. Mix until batter is thick and lumpy.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until sides separate from the pan. Toothpick test should come out clean.
- Let cool on a cooling rack before serving. Cut into thick slices and enjoy!
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 no sugar added dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 can Zevia Orange Soda
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)