Zevia Boozy Cream Soda Pumpkin Floats
Pumpkin may seem like a fall flavor, but we're a huge fan of it regardless of the season. Hot or cold, rain or shine, this boozy pumpkin float made with no added sugar is a perfect adult dessert made with Zevia Cream soda from our friend My Diary of Us. The little ones can enjoy one too - just omit the rum for a family-friendly treat.
- For the pumpkin ice cream, combine and blend the frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- After the pumpkin ice cream is frozen, pour 1 oz of rum into each glass.
- Add in two scoops of ice cream into each glass and top off with Zevia Cream Soda.
- Garnish with cinnamon and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 2 cans Zevia Cream Soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk (we used cashew)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 oz spiced rum