Whiskey Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Nothing says fall like a pumpkin pie in a glass. This healthy, sugar free cocktail made with whiskey and stevia-sweetened ginger ale soda is as autumn as you can get. Recipe courtesy of Modest Marce.
Yields: 1 serving
- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, stevia, whiskey, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and Zevia Ginger Ale.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve over ice.
- Top with additional Zevia Ginger Ale if desired & a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- liquid stevia equal to 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 oz whiskey
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 oz Zevia Ginger Ale
- unsweetened whipped cream, for topping