Vegan Grapefruit Orange Cake
Perk up with a "better for you" sweet treat. With Zevia Grapefruit Energy, this vegan grapefruit orange cake will give you the boost you need with none of the junk and zero sugar, thanks to the help of Heart of a Baker.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a rectangular 11”x7” pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Zevia Grapefruit Energy, olive oil, vanilla, stevia, and orange zest/juice.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Combine and whisk this mixture into the large bowl.
- Transfer batter to the cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean.
- While cake cools, prepare the glaze.
- Whisk together stevia and almond milk in a small bowl. Pour over cooled cake and serve.
Grapefruit Orange Cake
- 3/4 cup Zevia Grapefruit Energy
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- stevia equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 2–3 tbsp orange zest
- 3–4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- stevia equivalent to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1–2 tbsp almond milk