- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a rectangular 11”x7” pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Zevia Grapefruit Energy, olive oil, vanilla, stevia, and orange zest/juice.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Combine and whisk this mixture into the large bowl.
- Transfer batter to the cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean.
- While cake cools, prepare the glaze.
- Whisk together stevia and almond milk in a small bowl. Pour over cooled cake and serve.
Grapefruit Orange Cake
- 3/4 cup Zevia Grapefruit Energy
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- stevia equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 2–3 tbsp orange zest
- 3–4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- stevia equivalent to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1–2 tbsp almond milk