Vegan Cream Soda Pancakes
Whip up an easy and sugar free breakfast with these cream soda pancakes from Heart of a Baker. Bonus points: they're also vegan!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the almond milk, Zevia Cream Soda, stevia, and vanilla extract until no flour streaks remain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease with nonstick spray or oil.
- Cook pancakes by the 1/3 cup for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form. Flip and cook another 2 minutes.
- Place cooked pancakes on cooling rack to prevent them from becoming soggy. Serve immediately.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup Zevia Cream Soda
- stevia equivalent to 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract