Sparkling Black Cherry Lemonade
Swapping out sugary sodas is never easy. Even with substitutes like juice, there's lots of added sugar and unnecessary ingredients. This mocktail made with nothing but real fruit, stevia, and Zevia Black Cherry, you can quench your thirst the healthier way thanks to our friend Kelsey The Farmers Daughter.
- Blend frozen cherries and lemon juice until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add a splash of Zevia Black Cherry soda to lighten mixture.
- Combine the mixture and top off with Zevia Black Cherry soda and stevia, if desired. Stir and enjoy.
- 1 cup frozen sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 can Zevia Black Cherry soda
- stevia (optional, to taste)