Root Beer Float Waffles
If we told you that you could have root beer floats for breakfast, how quickly would you jump at the chance? Well, today is your lucky day. thanks to Heart of a Baker, you can enjoy these Root Beer Float Waffles any time of day to get your sweet tooth fix!
- Preheat waffle maker according to instructions. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine and mix the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and whisk until fully combined without any lumps.
- Grease waffle maker and add in mixture 1/3 cup at a time.
- Let each waffle cook for 5 minutes. Remove and top with ice cream. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour blend of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- stevia equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dairy-free vanilla ice cream, for topping