Raspberry Sorbet Champagne Cocktail
Cool down with a fruity sorbet cocktail. With just 4 ingredients, you can step your mixology game up with a no-sugar-added cocktail, made with Zevia Black Tea Raspberry, thanks to the help of My Diary of Us.
Yields: 2 servings
- Make sorbet by blending frozen raspberries and ¼ cup of Zevia Tea until smooth. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Place a scoop of sorbet in each glass with 1/2 cup of Zevia Black Tea Raspberry.
- Top off with champagne and garnish with mint. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Zevia Black Tea Raspberry
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- additional 1/4 cup Zevia Black Tea Raspberry (for sorbet)
- fresh mint