Raspberry Lime Energy Mocktail
We're zesting up our morning routine by taking our Raspberry Lime Energy to another level with no sugar added and some extra fresh fruit for a fun and easy mocktail from our friend My Diary of Us.
Yields: 2 servings
- Heat raspberries and 1/2 can Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Mash the raspberries and then strain the mixture into a mason jar and chill thoroughly.
- In two glasses, fill with crushed ice and then pour equal parts lime juice and raspberry reduction.
- Fill remainder of the glass with Zevia Raspberry Lime. Garnish if desired and enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice