Pomegranate Cream Soda Cocktail
Cream on cream is the way to go - Zevia Cream Soda and coconut creamer that is. A little richness goes a long way, especially with no added sugar. Pour up a delicious and flavorful comfort vodka cocktail from our friend My Diary of Us.
Yields: 2 servings
- Mix pomegranate juice and vodka and pour over a glass of crushed ice.
- Add in Zevia Cream Soda, leaving about an inch of room at the top.
- Top off with creamer and garnish with pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Cream Soda
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut creamer (or other creamer of choice)
- 4 oz vodka
- pomegranate seeds (optional, for garnish)