Pistachio Lime Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake is one of our favorite treats, but it's not exactly the healthiest...until now. Not only did we rid them of all of that sugar, we spiced things up by adding some pistachios and lime. Sweetened with nothing but dates and Zevia Lemon Lime Twist, these bite-sized desserts from Nutriholist will change your life.
- Add all crust ingredients to the food processor. Process until mixture is sticky.
- Press mixture into the base of molds/muffin tins until firmly packed down.
- Place in the freezer while the filling is prepared.
- Rinse and drain the cashews. Add them to a food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients and process until smooth.
- Add the mixture to the tins over the crust.
- Freeze the pan for about 2 hours to firm up. Thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- 5 dates (pitted)
- 1 heaping tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- 1/2 cup banana chunks (frozen is best)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder