Kiwi Ginger Whiskey Sour
A little twist on a whiskey sour is in order. To add a little sweetness and a little spice, we added in some kiwi, ginger, and mint to mix things up a bit. Nothing fancy here, just a well-rounded, no-sugar-added cocktail.
Yields: 1 serving
- Muddle ginger, mint leaves, and chopped kiwi in a cocktail shaker.
- Add in whiskey, lime juice, and liquid stevia. Shake to combine.
- Rim a glass with granulated stevia.
- Add 3 ice cubes to the glass with granulated stevia and pour in cocktail mixture.
- Top off with Zevia Ginger Ale. Garnish with kiwi and a mint leaf. Enjoy!
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- handful of mint leaves
- 1 chopped kiwi
- 2 oz whiskey
- lime juice from 1/4 lime
- 3 drops liquid stevia (equivalent to ~1 tsp sugar)
- 1 can Zevia Ginger Ale
- granulated stevia (for garnish)
- handful of kiwis (for garnish)
- mint leaf (for garnish)