Keto Orange Poke Cake
As if a regular old low-carb, sugar-free cake wasn't good enough, we decided to take it to the next level with a poke cake filled with orange glaze thanks to the help of Cast Iron Keto. With a mere 313 calories and 3.1g of net carbs per serving, this will surely be a permanent fixture in our recipe book.
Yields: 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix eggs, melted butter, pureed avocado, and vanilla.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased 10-12 inch skillet (or 8 inch cake pan) and bake for 40-55 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake and pour glaze over top.
- Top the cake with whipped cream and serve. Enjoy!
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- granulated stevia equivalent to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 avocado (pureed)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp natural orange flavoring
- 1 cup Zevia Orange soda
- 2 tbsp Zevia Orange soda
- granulated stevia equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp natural orange flavoring
- 8 oz unsweetened whipped cream