- Soak the cold brew in water overnight and strain the grounds through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Refrigerate to chill.
- In a glass, pour 1/2 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer over crushed ice and add 1/2 cup cold brew.
- Remove the cream part of the coconut milk and use 2 tbsp of the liquid to froth by blending or shaking in a mason jar until bubbly.
- Scoop the cream into the glass and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 1 cup coarse coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 4 tbsp full fat coconut milk