Ginger Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin flavor can be a little cliche, but it's universally loved for a reason. Start your morning off with a delicious and sugar-free breakfast made with Zevia Ginger Ale thanks to our friend All Purpose Flour Child.
- In a large bowl, combine and whisk the pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, coconut oil, and Zevia Ginger Ale until smooth.
- Add and whisk in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt until a batter is formed.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Add in batter 1/4 cup at a time.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes before flipping. Cook another 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour child
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Zevia Ginger Ale
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg