Ginger Peach Mint Julep
We're putting a refreshing twist on a classic mint julep with this Ginger Peach Mint Julep from our friend All Purpose Flour Child. With just Zevia Ginger Ale and fresh peaches, who needs sugar to make a delicious cocktail?
Yields: 1 serving
- Muddle the mint in the bottom of a glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and add in bourbon, peach puree, and Zevia Ginger Ale.
- Stir mixture together and garnish with mint sprig and a slice of peach, if desired. Enjoy!
- 1 sprig fresh mint (plus more for garnish)
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz peach puree (blended peach slices)
- 3 oz Zevia Ginger Ale
- fresh peach slices (optional, for garnish)