Ginger Blackberry Whiskey Sour
This refreshing Ginger Blackberry Whiskey Sour cocktail gets a pop of color and flavor from the addition of fresh blackberries and a touch of spice from the Zevia Ginger Ale Soda. This drink is tart, sweet, spicy, and a whole lot of fun!
Zevia Ginger Ale is not traditional in Whiskey Sours, but it’s so much better than using tonic and adds a delicious ginger flavor for that extra spice that this cocktail needs! Of course, if you prefer tonic water, we recommend using our Zevia Tonic Mixer to add that delightful fizz without the sugar and calories.
Why ever you decide to make these, you have to do it. Super fun and easy cocktail, and all of your friends will love these.
- Add 2-3 fresh blackberries, whiskey, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Top with Zevia Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and rosemary.
- 1 Can of Zevia Ginger Ale
- 2-3 Fresh Blackberries
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Garnish: Rosemary Sprig