Cucumber Lemon Basil Smash
A good cocktail should be both refreshing and relaxing. If you ask us, nothing is more refreshing than a good mix of cucumber and lemon. With this delicious healthy drink from My Diary of Us, your happy hour can be both fun and good for you.
Yields: 2 servings
- Blend together the cucumber, basil leaves, and lemon juice. Strain mixture to remove pulp.
- Combine and shake mixture with vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Split mixture into two glasses and top with Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water. Enjoy!
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- juice from 2 lemons (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water
- 2 oz vodka