Creamy Root Beer Cheesecake Popsicles
These Creamy Root Beer Cheesecake Popsicles are amazing. It doesn’t hurt that they’re low carb and gluten-free!
These sweet treats only take 5 minutes to prepare before the freezer does the rest of the work. Made with Zevia Creamy Root Beer these popsicles are both delicious and better-for-you. Enjoy indulging in this tasty treat!
- Blend the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, monk fruit, vanilla, or cheesecake base.
- Spread the gluten free cereal into each popsicle container, pour the cheesecake mix into each one of them, add your sticks for each popsicle.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Once the bottom layer has frozen, blend together the almond milk, Zevia Creamy Root Beer, and cacao powder.
- Pour the mix on top of the cheesecake layer and freeze it again overnight. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp. of granulated monk fruit
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of gluten free cereal
- 1 cup of Zevia Creamy Root Beer
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp. of cacao powder