Cranberry Smash Moscow Mule
We're getting in the holiday spirit with this Sugar-Free Cranberry Smash Moscow Mule from The Wooden Skillet!
- Boil cranberries and 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan until they burst.
- Use a fork to smash the cranberries. Boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Keep mixture moist by adding water 1/4 cup at a time.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- In a copper Moscow Mule mug, combine the vodka, lime juice, Zevia Ginger Beer, and 2 tbsp smashed cranberries over ice.
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3/4-1 cup water
- 2 oz vodka
- 1-2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz Zevia Ginger Beer Mixer
- cranberries, for garnish
- rosemary, for garnish
- lime slices, for garnish
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish