Cranberry Ginger Beer Cake
Keep your dessert light and sugar-free with this Cranberry Ginger Beer Cake from Heart of a Baker.
Yields: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with nonstick spray and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper cut into a circle. Dust the bottom and sides lightly with flour.
- Combine and whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine and whisk, using a hand mixer on medium, the stevia, olive oil, Zevia Ginger Beer Mixer, apple cider vinegar, dried ginger, vanilla, and fresh ginger. Continue to do so until smooth.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, and mix until smooth with a hand mixer on low.
- Fold in the fresh cranberries until well combined.
- Add batter to the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick test comes out clean.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- stevia equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup Zevia Ginger Beer Mixer
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp dried ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries