- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and stevia until creamy. Add and combine the vanilla and maple extracts, egg, and Zevia Orange soda and beat until smooth.
- Combine the flours, salt, baking soda, and orange zest.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in pecans.
- Spread mixture into 1/8" layer onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Add a layer of wax paper on top and use a roller to even it out. Remove the wax paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely before slicing into squares. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 egg (can sub flax egg)
- stevia equivalent to 1 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 7 tbsp Zevia Orange soda
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 cup chopped pecans