- Make Banana Ice Cream by combining frozen bananas, vanilla, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy like a soft serve consistency. Freeze for 30 minutes to harden slightly.
- When ice cream is frozen slightly, scoop two scoops into two glasses.
- Add 1 oz of vodka to each glass and then top off with Zevia Ginger Root Beer.
- Stir slightly and sprinkle with extra cinnamon. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 oz vodka