Boozy Banana Ice Cream Ginger Root Beer Float
This boozy adult version of an ice cream soda float from our friend My Diary of Us, made with frozen bananas and Zevia Ginger Beer is both a happy hour vodka cocktail and a easy and tasty dessert all in one.
Yields: 2 servings
- Make Banana Ice Cream by combining frozen bananas, vanilla, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy like a soft serve consistency. Freeze for 30 minutes to harden slightly.
- When ice cream is frozen slightly, scoop two scoops into two glasses.
- Add 1 oz of vodka to each glass and then top off with Zevia Ginger Root Beer.
- Stir slightly and sprinkle with extra cinnamon. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 oz vodka