This uber tasty beverage is perfect for any time of the year!
Yields: 1 serving
- In a tumbler, muddle the mint leaves - leave some whole for garnish.
- Toss in a few of the blueberries and gently smash - leave some aside for garnish.
- Pour in the rum and Zevia, mix gently.
- Top with whole basil and blueberries and a lime wedge for garnish.
- 1/2 of a 12 oz can Zevia Ginger Ale
- 1 oz fresh lime juice (quarter of a lime)
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- Small handful fresh blueberries
- 1.5 oz white rum (optional)