Blood Orange Mint Spritzer
When the weather warms up, we like to mix things up with refreshing mocktails to keep things fresh. Thanks to The Wooden Skillet, we've got ourselves a crisp, clean beverage with no sugar or nasty ingredients.
Yields: 1 serving
- Muddle mint leaves in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Add in blood oranges, soda water, and Zevia Grapefruit Energy.
- Add in ice and garnish with extra mint leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup Zevia Grapefruit Energy
- 1 blood orange (sliced)
- 4 fresh mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)