Black Tea Peach Mint Julep
Mint juleps are a classic for a reason, but who says we can't add our own twist? With the help of My Diary of Us, we're brewing up a modern, no sugar added spin on a classic cocktail made with Zevia Organic Black Tea Peach.
Yields: 2 servings
- Steep 2 cans of Zevia Organic Tea with mint leaves in a saucepan until warm and mint is fragrant (~10 mins).
- Strain mint leaves and chill.
- Add extra mint leaves and peaches to bottom of two glasses and muddle slightly.
- Fill the glasses to the rim with crushed ice and 2 oz bourbon.
- Fill the rest of the glass with mint infused Zevia Organic Tea.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Organic Black Tea Peach
- 4 oz bourbon
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 fresh sliced peach