- In a cocktail shaker, add mint leaves and lime juice. Muddle lightly.
- Add rum, hibiscus tea, and a few ice cubes. Cover and shake until combined.
- Add ice to a tall glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and cherry halves.
For the Hibiscus Tea:
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Steep dried hibiscus in water for 10 minutes, then strain into a glass. Set aside and cool completely.
- 1/8 cup Dried Hibiscus
- 1 cup Water
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice about half a lime
- 1.5 oz. Rum
- 4 oz. Hibiscus Tea
- 4 oz. Zevia Black Cherry Soda
- 4 Cherries pitted and halved
- Garnish: Mint