About Ginger Ale
Brilliantly refreshing in every sip, Zevia’s Ginger Ale will illuminate your taste buds with its pure ingredients. With a sweet blend of real ginger and citrus oils, our Ginger Ale has a delicious taste with zero calories. Be it an upset tummy or a cocktail party mixer, Ginger Ale is always as refreshing to taste.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Ginger Extract.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Vanilla Pear Ginger Ice Cream
Get your sweet tooth fix without any of the nasty stuff!
- Peel, core, and chop pears
- Heat a saucepan to medium heat and cook pears, 2.5 tsp of the stevia, salt, and lemon juice for about 7 minutes
- Remove from heat, let cool (5 mins), and puree in a blender
- Strain pear puree into a bowl and set aside
- Heat another saucepan to medium heat
- Split vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape
- Boil cream and milk and stir in vanilla bean
- Cover and steep for 1 hour. Then remove bean
- Add egg yolks and remaining stevia (10.5 tsp) to a bowl and whisk. Slowly whisk in this mixture into the vanilla cream/milk mixture
- Heat combined mixture over medium heat and cook until thick (about 8 mins)
- Remove from heat and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Stir pear mixture into custard and refrigerate overnight in an airtight container
- Mix in Zevia Ginger Ale and churn the mixture into an ice cream maker according to the instructions
- Either eat right away or freeze for 2+ hours to fully set
- Add whatever toppings you desire and enjoy!